The Wills and Inheritance Quality Scheme (WIQS)
We are proud to have achieved the high standards of practice and integrity required to become accredited with the Law Society’s Wills and Inheritance Quality Scheme.
This Scheme’s logo is your guarantee that our practice will provide high quality will drafting, probate and estate administration services.
The WIQS Client Charter
What we will do for you
We will carry out our work for you in accordance with the good practice standards of the Law Society’s Wills and Inheritance Protocol. This means that we will:
- treat you with dignity and respect
- be polite and considerate
- use clear language and keep legal jargon to a minimum
- explain what the costs are likely to be and how we charge
- advise you on the issues and the options for dealing with them
- explain what you can expect from us
- carry out our work in a timely manner
- respond promptly to your enquiries, and
- keep you informed of our progress.
Find out more
- Find out more about the Wills and Inheritance Quality Scheme and the Wills and Inheritance Protocol.
- Our practice is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Find out more about the professional rules designed for your protection.